Socially Artistic | May 17, 2016
One thing we strive for at Socially Artistic is to make sure that the Bride and Groom truly enjoy their Wedding Day as well as the entire Wedding Process.
What do Wedding Planners Do? (source TheKnot.com)
- Setting up a realistic wedding budget
- Devising a wedding master plan that maps out all the little details, from ceremony music to favors
- Showing you the best and most original locations in the area, considering your wedding size, budget, and vision
- Finding the top florists, photographers, caterers, bands, DJs and other vendors in your price range
- Cutting you choice deals: Consultants bring volume to favored vendors, so often the vendors will reciprocate by slashing prices or throwing in extras
- Reading over all your vendor contracts to make sure everything is there, correct, and in accordance with your best interests and negotiations any amendments on your behalf
- Creating a day-of (or weekend-of) timeline that tells everyone involved in the planning process — vendors, members of the wedding party, you, and your families — when to do what
- Handling the invitations, from the wording and ordering to the addressing and mailing, as well as tracking RSVPs
- Counseling you on proper etiquette as well as what’s hot on the wedding front
- Managing the wedding day: supervising vendors, setup, and delivery; handling emergencies; and soothing nerves
- Serving as your spokesperson, conveying your every whim and desire to vendors or family members when you just can’t deal with doing it yourself
- Helping to plan and book your honeymoon (yep — most planners will handle your travel plans too!)
Socially Artistic offers dozens of plans that fit all budgets. Many believe that they can not afford a Wedding Planner, but the truth is…you can not afford to be without one. So please contact so we can begin helping you create the Wedding of your dreams.